FOR AFTER HOURS MAINTENANCE EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL 850-509-9182 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE. ONLY USE THIS NUMBER FOR TRUE EMERGENCIES WHEN THE OFFICE IS CLOSED.
According to your rental agreement, all requests for maintenance on the property must be submitted to our office in writing either by dropping off a request to our office, faxing a request or emailing a request. Such requests authorize Kent Strauss Management & Realty, Inc., and/or their maintenance vendors to enter the property.
If you do not hear from us within 24 hours please contact our office by phone at 850.877.2284. Thank you for your time, a representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Maintenance Request Form
BY SUBMITTING THIS REQUEST YOU ARE AUTHORIZING OUR VENDOR TO ENTER YOUR HOME AND TAKE CARE OF THE MAINTENANCE ISSUE.
MAKE SURE TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
Terms and Conditions
* If the work requested is determined that the damage or problem reported has been caused by the tenant or a guest of the tenant, the tenant will be responsible and billed for the charges.
* If a vendor and/or maintenance technician schedules an appointment with the tenant and the tenant fails to keep the appointment, the tenant will be billed for the service call, and charged for the missed appointment.
* Tenant should check lease prior to making request to insure that the tenant is not requesting something that is in fact the tenant’s responsibility. If it is found to be the tenant’s responsibility, the tenant will be billed for the charges.
* If a vendor and/or maintenance technician is turned away upon arrival to make repairs, the tenant will be automatically billed for the service call.
* We strive to perform maintenance requests within 72 hrs. If you require an appointment please supply us with a day and time. If you are unable to meet the vendor within 72 hrs. you will need to submit a new written maintenance request.
*This form must be filled out properly in order for a work order to be processed.